– Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for youth and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
– Oversee all programming and ministry for youth , including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
– Provide care for youth and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
– Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new youth and families.
– Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, , etc…
- To apply for this job via email send your details to email@example.com
- Give us a call! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Call: 9727629463